Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's Not Slowing Down!

We're coming to the end of week #4, and it's not slowing down for me. Not one single bit. Surprisingly, I have not lost my energy or gotten sick, even though some days I am very tired when I finally plop into bed. I figured the best way for me to be a good counselor is to leave at the end of the day (in a timely manner), just drop whatever I was working on, go home, not think about my job, and get myself into bed at a decent time. If I do this and get sleep and exercise, I find that I can go at a fast pace each day and do as much as I can without burning out.
I hope this will last all year, and if things are not going to slow down, I hope I have the stamina to do the best job I can each day in the amount of time I have.
Ask me in May how that's working out for me . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment